Reviews:

The mask has a pleasant smell. It is cold. The face is soft and smooth after applied. It has healing effect. It is recommended to use when you have pimple breakouts.
-pei (29-years-old)-



稍微有些保湿,但效果并不是很明显。
可能需做几回,才有更好的效果。
面膜的设计倒是很周到,眼皮和嘴唇都有考虑到。
-鉁 (25岁)-

I used this after a whole day outside, under the sun. In case you are wondering what a vain lady doing under the sun whole day, I was doing touristry thingy at a hot place 'x' And I didn't expect it to be SOO HOT! When I got to rest, bathe and clean my face, I pull out this sheet mask and put it on my face. Magically (at least to me), I feel like the heat was draining away from my face, and my it felt soo cool! I didn't even keep the mask in a fridge! I was very pleased with the end result as well. My face was moist and "glowing" and I feel like I didn't get dark at all after the one day under the sun. I really love this mask! And it smells really nice.
-Jen (26-years-old)-